News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Thursday, 1 August 2013
Jay Z Admonishes Rihanna For Her Increasingly Irresponsible Behavior
Rihanna, more famous for her antics than her music in recent times, seems to be coming apart at the seams and is becoming a major source of worry for her friends.
Jay Z has, apparently, joined the list. Reliable sources have claimed that businessman and rapper, Jay Z, has grown increasingly irritated with Rihanna’s wild behavior.
The singer, who constantly arrives several hours late for her concerts and studio session,s is now on Jay Z’s nerves. Jay Z has reached out to Riri a few times get her act together but she wild singer has changed her attitude and it seems to get from bad to worse. Reports say Jay Z has since sent her an official warning letter to pull herself together or…er
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Amber Rose
(1)
Big Brother Nigeria 2017
(13)
bowen university
(4)
CELEBRITIES
(925)
daily laughs
(177)
daughter
(2)
did you know
(3)
Exquisite set
(3)
FASHION amp; STYLE
(38)
Featured post
(2)
gbenro ajibade
(1)
Guest Post
(1)
HOUSE OF DARAM
(7)
Jokes
(158)
just for laugh
(4)
Kanye
(3)
kevin hart
(2)
lailasblog
(1)
Letter
(2)
linda ikeji
(24)
love
(3)
Mayowa Ahmed
(1)
mother
(2)
MUSIC
(5)
NDB
(58)
NEWS
(60)
Obama
(2)
Olakunbi Oyelese
(1)
Oluseyi Kuye
(1)
osas
(1)
Question of the day
(19)
Sex
(4)
SPORT
(26)
TGIF
(3)
Toke Makinwa
(1)
I got this web site from my buddy who told me about this web site and now this time I am
ReplyDeletebrowsing this website and reading very informative articles here.
Feel free to visit my web blog - ArlineOPagnello
you're actually a good webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing.
ReplyDeleteIt seems that you're doing any unique trick.
Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a excellent activity on this topic!
My page ... AmadoRKhoun
I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your
ReplyDeleteblog. It appears like some of the written text on your
posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me
know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my web browser because
I've had this happen before. Cheers
Here is my web-site BreanaUShands
Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material.
Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your
RSS feeds to my Google account.
Feel free to visit my web blog - ChantellODiprima
Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together.
ReplyDeleteI once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!
Also visit my web-site LakeshaKHooghkirk
What's up colleagues, good article and pleasant arguments commented
ReplyDeleteat this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.
My website :: PauletteEKovalsky
I think that what you said made a lot of sense.
ReplyDeleteHowever, think on this, suppose you were to write a awesome headline?
I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however what
if you added something to possibly grab people's attention?
I mean "Jay Z Admonishes Rihanna For Her Increasingly Irresponsible Behavior" is a little plain. You
ought to glance at Yahoo's home page and
note how they write post headlines to get viewers to open the links.
You might add a related video or a related pic or
two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say.
In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.
Take a look at my web-site: CletaURuyz
It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web
ReplyDeleteas compared to books, as I found this post at this website.
Check out my blog - MagaretOFriedmann
For the reason that the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very shortly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.
ReplyDeletemy web blog: CyndyGCourtoy
Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this website; this webpage includes amazing and
ReplyDeletereally excellent information for visitors.
Visit my blog CarmonEMcadam
Heya great website! Does running a blog like
ReplyDeletethis require a large amount of work? I've no knowledge of computer programming however I had been hoping
to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any
suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject but I just needed to ask.
Thanks a lot!
Also visit my webpage BernardoPKosowski
Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
ReplyDeleteIs it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal
but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many
thanks
Also visit my web blog: MarleenWGrivna
Heya! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
ReplyDeleteDoes managing a well-established website such as yours take a
lot of work? I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal daily.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips
for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!
My blog post - NieshaKSchellhase
It's genuinely very difficult in this full of activity
ReplyDeletelife to listen news on Television, thus I simply use world wide web for that reason, and
take the most recent news.
Feel free to visit my blog post EmilioFRubinson