Saturday 17 August 2013

Read This Shocking Confession

This Mail was lifted from NANA KING website with her permission.She wants to know your take on ths and what advice you have for this man.

I am too shocked to even do an addendum



''I loose my pregnant wife over two years ago to cold hands of death. Before she was buried I have sex with her corpse because of my mother.

My mother say if I sleep with the corpse that the baby that die with my wife will come back through my new wife. I know your in shock by this and ask why. In my mother family there is barriness. I think its a genarasional curse becus my mother give birth to me after 13 years of looking for child and she said it was her own mother my grand mother that took her to where they give her spiritual bathe before she get pregnant with me. When I got married, my wife could not keep pregnancy she was having miscarraige all the time for many years.
When she finally take in with a pregnancy that stay we were happy that god have do it for us. But unlucky for me, my wife died during child birth and the baby die with her. My mother refuse for the hospital people to remove the dead baby from my wife stomach and embalm her, she told the hospital that it against our tradition to empty a dead body.

My mother say they should give us the corpse like that to go and bury in our home town. When it reach to bury them my mother now say I should make love to my wife corpse. My mother say If I make love to my wife corpse with the baby inside, the baby will come back quickly.

Till today I don’t understand why I did such a act, the worse is that my new wife is yet to becomes pregnant. people should pray for me for god to help me becus am confuse''.



*He is asking for advice from someone who is shocked beyond words.please what advice or prayers do you have for this man?what should he do?
Follow: @niyidaram on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment