Friday 15 August 2014

Late Yar'Adua's Daughter Weds Kastina State Governor This Afternoon

Katsina State Governor, Ibrahim Shehu Shema will today wed Miss Maryam Yar’Adua, the first daughter of former President, Late Umaru Yar’Adua at the new Usman Dan Fodio mosque where the wedding prayers will be held. Maryam’s sisters, Nafisa and Zainab, are married to Governors Isa Yuguda of Bauchi and Saidu Dakingari of Kebbi. The wedding is said to be a low key one due to the security situation of the country.

4 comments:

  1. Ι need tto to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely lօved еvery little bit of it.
    I havcе got you bookmаrkeԀ to look at new stufff you post…

    my bloig andersen replacement windows bay area

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attгactive section of content. І just stumbled upo your website and in accession caƿital tо assert that
    I get actuаllƴ enjoyed accoount yoսr blog posts.
    Any way I will be ѕubscriƄing to үour
    feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


    Visit my web blog andersen windows san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme
    in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to
    work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.


    my web blog: water damage san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you havе a ѕрaam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about yоur situation;
    ѡe haνе developеd some nice procedurеs and wwe are looking to trаde
    techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    Ӊere is mƴ website - san carlos jewelry

    ReplyDelete