Sunday 24 August 2014

NDB Evening jokes

My wife and I were having a serious quarrel when I said to her..."pack your things and ....."At that point, her phone rang, so I had to stop for her to receive the call. It was her dad. The phone was on
speaker so I could hear what he was saying. After the usual pleasantries between father and daughter, he said:"my daughter, I have transferred $1,000,000 into your account, give your husband $500,000 out of it, and you can have the other half."After the good-byes, the call ended, and she turned to me:"you said I should pack my things and do what?""I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME TO WASH.".=D =))

3 comments:

  1. Whats up this is omewhat of off topic but I was wanting too know
    iff blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
    to maanually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from
    someone wifh experience. Any helop wuld bbe enormoujsly appreciated!



    Also visit my blog; Lunarpages coupon 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. D husband no get shame.

    ReplyDelete