Sunday 21 December 2014

How 'Johnny' Shot Yemi Alade To Stardom


The pretty and hardworking singer has done good for herself since those days of the Peak talent hunt and her hit song 'Johnny' was certainly a hit as it rocked the length and breadth of the country. It was recently revealed that the singer just crossed the 10 million views for her Johnny video on Youtube.
Apparently some people didn't believe she could do it and put up blog posts to ridicule her. She took to Instagram to debunk the baseless rumours saying:

DEAR FANS


I have always asked God to bless me in ways that men would see and say it is the work of our God of miracles!! My desire is for people to see His blessings in my life and start to give God d glory!!! Today Johnny video is an example of God's miraculous blessings. That a smallie like me would hv YouTube views as many as Davido and Psquare's!!! I am thankful and I hope that when God does yours you would laugh when doubtful thomas' like this write articles to ridicule God's blessings. 》》》》 "@NigeriaNewsdesk: PAUSE! Did Yemi Alade buy 10 million views on Yotube? http://t.co/PlurbRPlc2 via @radarngr"
HAPPY SUNDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment