Thursday 4 December 2014

NDB Fun Time

- If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria
99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up
on
the bed.
― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d
next street and the owners dog
comes through the backyard waiting for you to
come
down from the tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof
for
the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of bathing when going to
school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building
or
under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a
kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses
with
sand.

- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it
into ur pen so that no one will
steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to
see
when d lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds
expectin ur nails to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango
trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick
and
called it ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur
pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle
cover.
-if u never steal a meat 4rm pot.
-If u never bath inside bathroom and went out
naked, with ur
cloth in ur hands.
Then I gues ur Childhood wasn't
Fun......

If. You think any is missing. On the list add up

9 comments:

  1. Ahh I did most of these things Oo(winks),I missed my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niyi have come again... I swear I so. missed this things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dd 98% of the above mentioned and even more! So i can say that my childhood was very very complete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. menh, i did 98.9 per of dem. Jst laughing sha, missing dose days sha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I jes killed an eathworm(chikoko) wit salt now now,miSsed my childhood dayz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also miss Ralia the sugar girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear...I didn't do alot of these tho'...buh the ones I did.....smh...lol....EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He remembers Ade our naughty little brother?

    ReplyDelete