Friday 19 December 2014

Rapper Young Thug Is Gay? .. See Photos


23 year old rapper Young Thug has been plagued with gay rumours alongside rapper Rich Homie Quan after he said in an interview that all he did when he was in prison was - "I didn’t do shit there but gamble, smoke and f**k.”. Who does he f^^k in a men's only prison ?

The rapper responded to the gay/bisexual rumours on Twitter few days by admitting that he likes men but really isn't gay.


After Young Thug posted a number of Instagram photos with Quan where he refers to his Rich Gang collaborator as “bay” and “hubbie,” a number of gossip sites wondered if the two had a type of romantic relationship and Quan had this to say.
“First and foremost I try not to get into all the comments, because it be so many, but at the same time I see them. If I respond back to that, that’s what they want me to do,” Rich Homie told MTV’s Sway Calloway.
“Everyone in Atlanta know me and Young Thug is not gay. With Thug it’s different , it’s just his slang. I don’t take nothing of it or nothing. I know I ain’t gay, everybody know I ain’t gay,” Quan continued. “I get a joke out of it, ’cause it’s just so funny how people will take anything and run with it.”
See Tweets below...


.


1 comment:

  1. Uhmmmmm....I am a lil confused...this dress sense is terrible!

    ReplyDelete