Monday 5 January 2015

Hilarious, Guy Recreates Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga & Nicki Minaj's Looks (Photos)

If imitation is the highest form of flattery, Beyoncé, Rihanna and Kim Kardashian should be really honored.

Canadian student Mina Gerges dedicates his Instagram account, @keepingupwithmina, to recreating the looks of our favorite celebrities, including BeyoncĂ©, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj. In an interview with Buzzfeed, Gerges said that he makes all his costumes himself, and with a little help of Photoshop to highlight the extreme retouching on many celeb photos which promote unrealistic body image.

“I make everything myself,” he said. “I purchase curtains and hold them with pins, and everything else I put on them I stick with glue.” He said each photo takes about two hours to complete.







Source:- SB



1 comment: