Thursday 19 February 2015

EASY WAYS TO BREAKUP WITH your GF/BF


1. 16 Missed Calls ? You Killed My
Battery!So You're Capable Of Killing Me...
It's Over!!!
2. How come mosquitoes are biting me
and not biting u! i smell conspiracy.
ITS OVER!

3. You don't even respect me,I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's
over!
4. So now you are drinking coke that
has another man/woman's name on it,
better go and find him/her because it's
over between us.
5. So Beyonce's "Drunk inlove" is your
callertune? I can't trust alcoholics with
my future kids .
6.They are shouting bird flu, You are still
cooking chicken🐽𕀠yo want to kill me?
It is over!
7. I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience.
8. Why are you using Broom to
sweep my Room when you know I
support PDP? It's over.
9. "You are always abbreviating your
texts, you want our children to be short
right? It's
OVER.
10. I told u I love my food hot
but
You refused to warm the icecream .
YoU don't care abt me. It's over.
11. You don't pay yourtithe. If you can
cheat on God, then who am i?

12 comments: