Tuesday 3 March 2015

Ouch! Wiz Khalifa slams Amber Rose in new track,admits he fell out of love

It just got ugly..Wiz Khalifa has taken direct shots at Amber Rose in his new track with Juicy J titled "For Everybody"...The interesting part is, the track was posted with a photo of  Wiz and Juicy ... from Wiz and Amber's wedding.
The verse goes..
 "Man, I fell in love with a stripper, funny thing is I fell back out of love quicker."
"Bottles be turning these girls into thots, Instagram turning these wives into hos."You all 'bout that money, that s**t that I throw. Just make sure you clean off that pole." 
To bad..I thought he really loved her

6 comments:

  1. Why is he so pained, he should let go

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you fall out of love wetin come happen? Abeg comot for road, micheal jackson? Soldier go soldier come, better news jare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber rose hot babe I still like her no matter what dey say

    ReplyDelete