Saturday 11 April 2015

Bovi narrates when he dated an Ogbanje and a Witch At once

Bovi narrates when he dated an Ogbanje  and a Witch At once
Bovi wrote this on Instagram

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? I once dated two girls. They found out and confronted me together. They insisted I choose there and then whom was my main chick and who was the side. Problem is one was an ogbanje and the other was a witch. The ogbanje said if I didn't choose her, she would appear in any water I used. From my tears to drinking water to soup to rain waterand bathing water. Even to that water.

 The witch said if I didn't choose her, I should not bother to sleep coz she will appear in my dreams and press na so I dey for two days; no water, no sleep. Moral of the story is evil is evil. Some fly and some swim. Beware of who u friend.��������. Photo credit- @flawlessfacesbyjane

1 comment: