Friday, 17 April 2015

Nigerian Guy who Met a Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates his Scary Story



Please read what I just found on Twitter, guys. Wow!! According to Okafor, he took a young lady he had been making moves on for a while to a hotel only for the worst to nearly happen to him at midnight last night. Tweets continue after the cut.


Read tweets from very bottom to top


p










13 comments:

  1. That serves him right,i wish this we happen to all guys that dont you eyes to see any thing on skirt.
    Am not surprise what came to his mind is fuck fuck fuck even in lions den fuck,guy you don fuck devil naa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, the guy jam d one wey pass im own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. each time i used to read smaller posts that
    also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.


    My page :: MichealXBaniaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very easy to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I
    found this post at this website.

    Also visit my blog KatharynKLoeschner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.
    I hope to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me.
    Great job.

    Review my homepage; FloyQReineccius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to all, the contents present at this website are in fact amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage: AngelinaOYoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things
    or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it!

    My homepage :: EleanoreCMinnifield

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience concerning unpredicted feelings.


    Also visit my blog post; CodyTReninger

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I initially left a comment I seem to have
    clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and from now on every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you can remove
    me from that service? Thanks!

    Here is my homepage Match.com Free Trial Without Credit Card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new
    web site.

    my web page; Match.com Free Trial Code

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
    out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles.

    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thanks!

    My page; Match.com Free Trial

    ReplyDelete