Saturday 11 April 2015

Photos: How Pastor & Kids Miraculously Survive Fatal Accident

A twitter user narrates;

"I will never doubt people who go to church or count on God anymore.

Yesterday I witnessed a miracle. We were drinking in front of my street when the heavy gusts of wind came with rain.. A man (who we later found out was a pastor) drove up with his kids and parked to buy treats for them. The kids started complaining about being left in the car. .

.
And with the rain coming, he was like - sure, you can come down from the car. They did. And joined us while we waited out the rain. Less than 5mins later... Brethren... A tree fell on the car. We are still helping my neighbors clear our street.. .
.
The man's kids would have been crushed instantly. Whatever told him to let the kids out of the car is the God I now serve from today."

1 comment: