Friday 8 May 2015

I'm not trying to be a lady but I'm comfortable with my identity-Denrenle

Denrenle Edun has been hounded with questions bothering on his sexuality and recently, many have been asking him if he would someday transition into a woman  like Bruce Jenner..He has responded to those assertions..He told encomium
If I was trying to be a lady, I am deceiving my conscience, and living a lie. I’m just comfortable with the person I am. I am comfortable with my identity I have built over the years. I am comfortable with the brand that is selling my market.”

“I was a bit confused about my identity while growing up. Everyday, people would ask me if I was a girl or a boy. Even at the University, most time, I open my chest and tell them I will open my trouser too if they can open theirs. We will just end up laughing about it. I like who I am. I can’t give up Denrele for anything”

4 comments:

  1. Were! Younger Charly Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until we see your wife and children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Until we see your wife and children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waooo cant wait to see hm trasit to woman because it has being prayer.

    ReplyDelete