The 17 year old music producer recently completed work on the single of a budding artist, Verchi featuring Seyi Shay.

Reports have it that the new song is a joint production effort between Eni Beats and her son M.J Ekehinde.
Omotola took to twitter to promote the work of her Producer son.
It was further gathered that the new song is a project been funded and managed by Omotola’s Red Hot Records.
See her tweet Below
I believe what you composed made a lot of sense. However, consider
ReplyDeletethis, what if you were to write a killer title? I ain't suggesting your content is not solid,
however suppose you added a title that makes people want more?
I mean "Omotola's Son, M.J Ekeinde Produces New SongFeaturing Seyi Shay"
is kinda plain. You might look at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news titles to get viewers to click.
You might add a video or a pic or two to grab people interested about
everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it could bring your posts a
little bit more interesting.
Also visit my web blog: AgnusKMcgalliard
If you desire to increase your familiarity just keep visiting this
ReplyDeletesite and be updated with the most recent gossip posted here.
Here is my blog post ... DeneseABowersock
What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
ReplyDeleteI hope to contribute & assist other customers like its helped me.
Good job.
Check out my blog - BillieHGautsch
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole
ReplyDeletemy iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is
now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is
entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
Feel free to visit my web-site ... NeomiGBarcomb
I am in fact thankful to the owner of this site who has
ReplyDeleteshared this enormous paragraph at at this place.
Review my blog post; ArmandaCLeapheart
I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information. The article has really peaked
ReplyDeletemy interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I subscribed to your Feed as well.
Also visit my web blog - EleonoraGVigiano
It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our
ReplyDeletediscussion made at this place.
Also visit my homepage :: HerbNSperazza
Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I
ReplyDeletecame to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Terrific blog and great design.
my site: BernardNBarreiro
Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
ReplyDeleteeditors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I
wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Here is my homepage TerenceJChartier
buy adderall no prescription - Pathway Society, Inc adderall xr first time buy hydrocodone codeine vs hydrocodone side effects buy xanax generic xanax 106 s buy valium online buy valium online ambien no prescription ambien vs. ambien cr reviews tramadol no prescription tramadol 99 free shipping buy soma no prescription soma japan buy xanax online no prescription xanax dosage with pictures valium online no prescription valium side effects wikipedia ambien online no prescription ambien dosage air travel buy tramadol online tramadol hcl 50 mg ingredients buy soma online no prescription soma medication effects tramadol 50mg tramadol pills 319
ReplyDelete