According to Daily Mail,Delicia who appears on Channel 5's final episode of Blinging Up Baby, gushed over her toddler, stating:
'She’s an accessory to me. She’s my new designer handbag.You rarely catch me on a day when I’m not looking good,’ she says. ‘I’m like a celebrity that’s not famous. ‘I have been compared to Kim Kardashian. Especially when I had dark hair. Kim is stunning so being compared to her is a compliment.Delicia showers Dior with designer clothes and accessories, and spends hours making sure their outfits coordinate whenever they leave the house.According to her, for Dior to have the life she never did, she needs to dress the part, because looking good ‘opens a lot of doors’.
Delicia gave up lingerie modelling and music video appearances when she met her husband five years ago and became a born-again Christian.
'I feel like I should look my best to worship God,' she says.



Kim all the way.come to think of it this delicia na attention seeker.
ReplyDeleteYes Kimk might be finer but men, Dior is a hundred times finer than North west...
ReplyDeleteShe is more beautiful than Kim but North is more beautiful than her daughter. Anyway she is supposed to be a born again christian yet still she is still so vain...calling her daughter an accessory mtchew
ReplyDeletenawa... did she jst say, her daughter is like a designer hand bag?
ReplyDeleteKim anytime or day.
ReplyDeleteHi there friends, its enormous piece of writing concerning teachingand
ReplyDeletefully defined, keep it up all the time.
Here is my web page Match.com Free Trial Codes
Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the great spirit.
ReplyDeletemy web page :: Match.com Free Trial Codes
Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
ReplyDeleteI'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a Match.com Free Trial No Credit Card platform like Wordpress or go for a
paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused ..
Any recommendations? Many thanks!
hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly
ReplyDeletepicked up anything new from right here. I did however
expertise some technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload
the website lots plenty of fish dating site of free dating times previous to
I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google
and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of
your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update
this again soon.