Tuesday, 9 June 2015

MEET The Saraki’s!!!

The Senate President’s family stepped out with him today during his inauguration. That’s his wife, and his only children, the girl on the far left and his son, 1st from right. See more photos of others with him after the cut. Big congrats to him once again.





11 comments:

  1. first family things..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your
    useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.


    My site; EmmettXZheng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I have recently been searching for info approximately this topic for ages
    and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far.
    But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?


    Visit my web blog QuinnXHaulter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I really think this web site needs
    a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more,
    thanks for the info!

    My weblog ... ElmaIHumpherys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to all, the contents existing at this site are truly
    awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good
    work fellows.

    Here is my site: FelixNDarity

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not
    notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident,
    you've a great readers' base already!

    Also visit my web blog ... YoulandaWScovel

    ReplyDelete
  7. After going over a number of the articles on your web page, I
    really like your way of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near
    future. Take a look at my website as well and let me know what you think.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog: BarrettNValek

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it
    and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they
    will be benefited from this web site.

    My page :: YolandoWMotton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your website quite a bit
    up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your associate link on your host?
    I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Here is my site - LaraineOHeany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but
    I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style
    look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Thanks

    Look at my website :: EloisMBurbage

    ReplyDelete