Monday 24 August 2015

Kelly Osbourne Admits To Not Liking Giuliana Rancic, Insults Her During Interview


How fake the industry can be at times. From Fashion Police, one would never think these two girld didn't like each other.

While attending the 2015 NYX FACE Awards held at Club Nokia on Saturday in Los Angeles, Kelly Osbourne expressed exactly how she feels about former Fashion Police co-host, Giuliana Rancic, when asked about her by an interviewer and her words were nothing short of mean.


See the strong words Kelly used to describe Giuliana after the jump:


Speaking to The Wrap interview, Kelly said:

I will never admit to liking Giuliana because I don’t. I don’t think she’s a good person and I think she’s a liar. Brad [Goreski] is one of the most incredible people in fashion, he is funny as f--k. I am so happy for Melissa [Rivers] that she is filling that seat and I want that show to go on. It was just my time to move on.
The controversial TV Personality also noted that she would only return to Fashion Police if "certain people weren’t there."

No comments:

Post a Comment