Monday 9 November 2015

CREATIVITY ON ANOTHER LEVEL


We have artists, we have art lovers,we have art collectors and the likes but when the combination of creativity and talent meets good resources.. You know what the out come is?
It is called the Birth of an artistic and  creative guru.
So I was on I.G and I came across many posts by people with different degrees of their animated pictures, I started wondering what was going on if it was some sort of new filter on Instagram but I was HELLACIOUSLY wrong.

The excitement was caused as a result of Instagram users getting their pictures doped out in an animated way by the one and only artistic "NEPHILIM" whose I.G handle is @maliqlam.
I decided to take a peek at his timeline then I discovered that he has really captured the heart of many with his graphic works of art. Even celebs like Uncle banky, Reeky banks, Davido himself and Alagba wizkidayo were not left out among the people who doffed their hats for his high level of creativity and his ability to carve a niche for himself in the world of art.
Need I say much about it? Definitely no.. All you need to do is see things for yourself by checking him up on I.G and you can place orders for your artworks by contacting him through his phone number/WhatsApp:08147581111 or on BBM:59391CEC


No comments:

Post a Comment