It’s the maid THEY hired to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. She is very disrespectful to me and my guy. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won’t burge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn’t listen to anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or husband and at the end of the day he pays her. He said he can’t tell her to go because she is close to his brother’s wife n she takes care of his dad.
This may sound petty but it’s serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I m not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don’t want to resent any body I live with in my future home. I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that he needs his brother’s approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. How do I get her gone? Please
READ MORE: Hehe!..My wife wants to destroy my destiny [MUST READ]
Break or Makeup
Click here to become a member of this blog
Ignore the maid and see her as a next flat neigbhour,mind ur business and let her mind hers afterall u didnt employ her and she is not ur maid.Forget about her so that she doesn't cause problem for you.
ReplyDeletejust endure her till u get married to ur guy then employ ur own maid simple ... so that u will not have time for the other maid
ReplyDeleteIgnore! Ignore!! Ignore!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are just about entering one very big problem family. The maid is taking instructions from the wife of your husbands elder brother, so you already have problems with the other wife. The man you are about to marry has no say in his family house, cannot shout at a maid and cannot report her to his brother. If you have age on your side, you better have a re-think about entering this marriage. Marriage is very tough o. You are already having stress and disrespect, there's more to come. Again, is a man who cannot afford rent ready for marriage?
ReplyDeleteDont u dare carry that maid to ur house oo....i dont care if shez a generational maid...
ReplyDeleteN I loooove ur story...wil check out others later
Ehen...ur pic doesnt do justice to ur story at all...ur story is decent n interesting...d pic is just....errrrmmm...cant find d word, but not right
DeleteAll this has to do with your attitude when you first entered that house towards the elder brother's wife, that is your co- wife. if you had worked on your self and built a good relationship with her, her maid wont disrespect you. you need to work on your character and be a good person first before picking faults, after-all they haven't married you yet.
ReplyDeleteIt easy, form love for her then after a week or two, poison her with her favorite food
ReplyDeleteNa wah o
DeleteThe solution is simple, hire your own maid shikenan.
ReplyDeleteYou want to marry a man that cannot afford rent and cannot stand up for himself? How are you sure that marriage will happen next year sef? If his brother and he wife say your man can't marry you, that is the end for you. The maid is just a small fraction of the issues you will have.
ReplyDeleteEither you speak up courageously now or permanently remain silent!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you consider marrying someone else? I sense some respiration here. I do not subscribe to leaving in family house after marriage. You and your man should consider renting a house. The problems at hand are just the beginning. After the marriage more issues will come up.
ReplyDelete