Saturday 12 December 2015

Chronicles of blog visitors...

pls I need serious help cause am confused. I just found out that my girl friend is SS. I met Lora, she was so innocent and calm , we got talking And we clicked , I lived in ph while she schooled in Lagos, I came visiting once in a while, or she comes around 2, I noticed she was always sick, but I felt it was the normal regular sickness , and no one told me any thing .
We dated and I decided to propose to her , and she agreed to marry me. I went to see her parents officially and we started making arrangement for the wedding.. Few weeks to our wedding we stepped out to watch a movie, as we got to the movie house,my girl friend just fell to the ground and fainted ,so I rushed her to the hospital,,were I found out that she was SS. my problem now is that , her parents are begging me to forgive her and marry her, and she is begging too, but am scared , am scared that she might just drop dead one day , and I have to start life all over again . I love her so much but my future is not sure with her. She threatened to kill herself if I don’t marry her . Pls pls you all should help me , am in a confused state right now .

Break or make up

13 comments:

  1. There r traditional chinese herbal products dat can rebuild her red blood cells n white blood cells . For more info call 08038712007,08082031431

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death is the only sickness without any known cure till date and a sealed contract for all humans. You love her yet you're already stigmatizing her. Rule no 1- marriage isn't for you but for your partner. You make sacrifices always. Experience 1st hand love experience. #thingswedoforlove. I was in your situation and I never contemplated quitting. I'm happily married to the love of my life with a son(3) and daughter(1) now. My life has known no much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God b your strenght have faith in him.marry her and b happy.Enter your comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never encourage u t I marry her cos like u said she may drop dead someday and u still hv to start life all over again.wht blood group are you?
    And if your blood group is good I still will not encourage you to go forward,why SS blood type can't really enjoyed life to it fullest,and anyone telling you to faith don't know what they are talking about.the future if the unborn children matter most.be careful.live her alone God will sought her out.amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think about this,what if you marry another healthy lady and she drops dead someday what will you do..You are not God to decide how long she will live.You are supposed to stand strong for her and this will even help her health status.also know Godiscapaple of turning her situation around anytime.Go back to her and marry her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't marry her

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing am worried about is why she would keep it away from you for so long... Someone ur supposedly getting married to, what else has she been keeping away from you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marry her and put a ring on her and kiss her tight

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can go ahead as long as you are AA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter your comment... marry her you are not her God to know when she will die, even you your self do you know when you will die?

    ReplyDelete
  11. marriage is not for pity or compensation

    ReplyDelete
  12. please do marry her if ur blood group is "AA", GOD alone owns life so u can never, really predict who dies first, life and death is in GOD's hand. but if ur blood group is "AS" or "SS" pls dont marry. The LORD is ur strenght!

    ReplyDelete