Sunday 20 December 2015

Chronicles of blog visitors...

I am a 29 year old Nigerian and have got a girlfriend have been dating since I was 23 but I left the shores of the country for Canada about 2-3 years ago for my masters degree program. It was very difficult for me to settle down when I got to Canada because I had no one there. After about two months, I met a Zimbabwean lady who was very good to me.
She helped me settle in well and assisted financially too. We began to have mutual feelings for one another, then we began to have sex. Three months after we had gone intimate, she started demanding I speak to her parents who were in Zimbabwe and she began mentioning marriage. I couldn’t condone it coz I felt it was too fast and I had my girl back home who intend to settle down with. We began to have issues and we eventually broke up. She started seeing someone else from her country whom she got married to and I decided to stay faithful to my girl.  I traveled down to Nigeria late last year (2014) and I got married to my girl back home, got back to Canada and launched her application for a visa which was granted few days ago. Meanwhile I rarely talk to my ex-Zimbabwean girlfriend, we speak probably once every 2/3 months. However her call became constant about 2 months ago saying she just wants to check up on me. About 3 weeks ago, she called me and asked if I could do her a favor. Apparently she was crying but I told her I will try if its within my powers. She said the guy she got married to has a low sperm count and several doctors have told her the guy has got a zero percent chance of getting her pregnant and I should have sex with her so she could conceive. At first I said a big no coz I dont want dramas later in future but on the other hand, this was someone who was good to me. She’s been begging me for about 2 weeks now. Please I need your advice.

BreakorMakeus

7 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...Face your wife, young man. You better not dig your own grave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm what does your wife think?? I doubt if she like it...don't scatter your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not even try it .stay away from her completely.if possible change your phone number.if not you're in for a serious mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what happened to artificial insemination? If she honestly wants a baby she knows the right place to go to. There are sperm donors etc. Oga, the only reason you are considering it is that the idea of having sex with her still appeals to you. Please say NO to her if you value your wife and your new family. #Floxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what happened to artificial insemination? If she honestly wants a baby she knows the right place to go to. There are sperm donors etc. Oga, the only reason you are considering it is that the idea of having sex with her still appeals to you. Please say NO to her if you value your wife and your new family. #Floxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you let your wife carry baby for another man?
    She and her husband can go to sperm bank to buy sperm and solve their problem. If you become the father of her child, you will have connection for life and this will destroy your marriage.

    ReplyDelete