Saturday 9 January 2016

Chronicles of blog visitors..

I live in a public compound , were I maintain my one room self contain, there is this little gal of about 14years old that lives with her aunt, I see her as a sister , when ever she greets me in the morning I answer her. Sometimes I see her going to school in the morning I dash her money or sometimes drop her off in school .
Most times she comes into my room to watch tv and I just read my books . But I noticed that most times she comes to my room, she cleans the house, wash the dirty dishes and ask for my cloths to wash for me, sometimes I allow her sometimes I refuse. It went on like that until I started leaving my spear keys for her in case she wanted to watch movies when am out . One day I came back home and saw this little gal on just her panties and bra, on my bed, I just passed her and replied her greeting as she greeted me. The next thing I notice was someone touching me, as I turned all she said was uncle help me, am tired of being a virgin , before I could say jack she grabbed my balls, I was shocked to the bones that I could not talk, before I got my senses back this gal was naked in front of me.. I looked at her tiny boobs and her small ass and left the room for her. But ever since then she has been all over me crying and begging me to touch her. Pls should I report her to her aunt or just sleep with her ???

3 comments:

  1. You are a goat. Do that thing that you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 years in jail is waiting for you!
    You don't know what to do?
    You encouraged her by living your keys for her allowing her to wash your things for what?
    Report her to the aunt and she will turn against you because you realized your mistakes to late.
    Run for your life is all i will tell you and tread with caution so as not rope yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete