Monday 18 January 2016

Help! He likes pressing my boobs in public...

 
My story is just simple but it breaking my relationship . I hate public affection, I hate it with so much passion, I see it as being childish and I believe that every affection should be private and not public, but my boyfriend keeps doing it . He will grab my butt in public, try to finger me anywhere
, kisses me every were , there was even a day we went to see a movie and he asked we make love right there , cause he said the cinema was dark enough and no one will see us , I left him right there and walked away . He apologized . But he keeps doing it, even when he is driving he will be pressing my boobs and putting his fingers inside my Pussy . The last one that got me mad was the one we went for a function and he grabbed my ass in front of people , my friends and others out of anger I slapped him in public . So we both went home embarrassed . Pls do I owe him an apology or does he woe me?? Should I just use this as a door way and breakup with him ? Yes I have his ring but I don’t think I can stand my husband grabbing my ass and fingering me in public . Pls i need ur advises .

BreakUp Or MakeUp..

3 comments:

  1. Hian this one pass be-careful!
    Fingering and grabbing butts in public! It is a nay nay!
    Public affection, yes, but going overboard? nay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa. iyaff no see that one before ke. kiniyen ke

    ReplyDelete