Sunday 3 January 2016

HOUSE OF DARAM: Lets get in here...

Apologies for my late updates since saturday. Flew back to Abuja... Work fully resumes tomorrow (NYSC). But trust me, i'll try to be online most times.

This family meeting would have been on Saturday, but I know most of us would still be available today.


Some people requested we go back to our former Daily laughs (I.e Monday-Sunday). Actually if I should go back that way, it will be 10 funny pics daily. So as for it to make up your day and not repeat pics.
But the thrice weekly...(I.e Mon, wed, fri) is usually 20-30 funny pics. So now majority will carry the vote on this. However way we should have it.

Also, this is a new year, please lets always drop our comments and contributions to each posts and not only to the Funny Houde of Daram and Chronicles of Blog visitors

3 comments:

  1. Mr niyi you are very funny please where are those ghost or spirit advising you on how to run this blog when they cant comment on one post,the clowns should go an die.









    #sad indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the daily laughs sha

    ReplyDelete