Saturday 23 January 2016

The girl who was asked to delete the pictures of herself with her bae, finally speaks

 
On wednesday, we brought you the gist of the mild drama that played out on the IG page of a girl who posted some pictures of herself and her boyfriend, Ifeabunike Nwolisa, but was asked, by the boyfriend, to delete them after he told her that they had/have nothing together. IF YOU MISSED, READ HERE. Well, she has finally deleted the pictures and has also taken out time to address the issue.
 
Hello guys. I lost access to my acct. so, I logged in 2day and saw all d comments, this is to clarify that the guy in question is a divorcee according to what he told me and we have been dating for long. We had a misunderstanding hence his comment on the controversial post... Am doing this post to clarify that I didn't proudly post a pic of someone who is still legally married. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment