Thursday 11 February 2016

Chronicles of blog visitor...

Am a married woman, 25years old and still doing my NYSC, my husband works with the bank and we are comfortable, but not too rich. Every time I see young ladies driving I admire them a lot, I have begged my husband to get me a car but he said its not relevant yet. I kept managing myself , you all should know what Lagos sun is like, coupled with the CDS wahala and Lagos traffic, it was very hectic
. So one day I was so tired, tricking to the junction were I can get a taxi, sweating like Christmas goat when a nice car packed in front of me and offered a ride, I gladly entered, as the AC chilled my brains . He asked for my name and asked if I would like to eat something, I said yes then we stopped by in a fast food as he got me chilled ice cream and snacks. I ate my sorrows away. After that he said he will get to the house to drop wot was in his boot so that he can drop me off, since we were going different directions. That was how we landed in his house, with another chilled Ac, I did not know when I went to the bed and lay down , he put on the tv for me and got me a cold drink . We started gisting and the next thing I noticed was him giving me a head , and that was how we had sex … I felt so ashamed of myself, he even refused to drop me off again, he just gave me taxi fair and walked me to the gate . Last week I met this same man with my husband , he is my husbands big Customer in the bank, as my husband introduced me as his wife, shame covered my face , I could not say a word. Few days later he called me and asked me to come over to his house, that he wants to fuck me, that I was so sweet the last time. I insulted him and dropped the call , but he now threatens to tell my husband . Pls am getting frustrated , should I confess to my man or just give in to this man again and again . Pls help it was car that made me cheat pls , I was tired …

2 comments:

  1. You are *getting frustrated*?
    As a whore and a hoe that you are, continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!
    Shit happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ure a fool! A very big one at dat. Infact, I think this story is fabricated!

    ReplyDelete