Sunday 31 July 2016

Scott Disick says he's been giving Rob tips on becoming a father

Scott Disick who has three children with Kourtney says he's stepping up to give Rob Kardashian some helpful advice on how to be a father, according to E! News.

Rob, 29, is expecting his first child with 28-year-old model and stylist Blac Chyna.
'I just told him not to get ahead of himself,' Scott said. 'Take every day like it's a new day, start fresh, be present, be happy, and you know, have a positive energy and a positive vibe so your child comes into the world with a positive energy.

When asked how he thinks Rob will cope with all the new responsibility, Scott was very encouraging.


'I think he's going to be unbelievable. He's got one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen. He's just an amazing guy and I'm so happy for him,' the 33-year-old said.

'Rob is like my brother' added The Lord, 'and I love him more than anybody in the world.

'I've been around with him and helping out where he needs help and kind of showing him the ropes of what it's going to be like to be a new dad.'

No comments:

Post a Comment