Thursday 13 October 2016

Chronicles of Blog visitors

I am a 22yrs old girl who is still a virgin n haven't really been in a relationship. So I met this guy few months ago and we've been going out, like going for lunch dates, beach and all that. My problem is after every occasion we've met, we make out and he even fingers me and all. But I don't think we're dating. He has never said am his girlfriend or anything like that. I am confused as to what I am to him. I don't know if I should talk to him about it or just continue what we are doing. I don't really have mature friends to advice me on what to do. I told him am a virgin n he said he wants to be the first to penetrate me. Anytime we meet, it's always good n positive vibes, but when he starts kissing me and all, I feel like shit basically because I know he hasn't claimed me as his girl. He would tell me, am his type of girl n he is into me but I'm still confused. Pls advice me on whether to let go of this thing going on between us.
Break or make up

5 comments:

  1. Put a pause to it cos u re being taken advantage of.if u have stayed till now,get a focused relationship. U may regret this.thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear you have no business making out with him when his not your BF, chai his just using you and by the time you eventually ipen your legs for him then your a gunner oooo,if he likes you then he should officially ask you out, and my keep your virginity, stay away from sex before marriage......sikena thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tink u are still confuse at 22 but run for ur life b4 u become one of those that will ever gonna hate men/boys for the rest of their lives when he gets wot he wants and dumps u like a used toilet paper...... plz run

    ReplyDelete