Wednesday 27 May 2015

Why I Wll Not Move Out Of Aso Rock Till May 29 -- Jonathan


President Goodluck Jonathan has said he would pack out of the Presidential Villa on Friday, the day his successor Muhammadu Buhari will be inaugurated. Jonathan made this disclosure yesterday at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja while receiving members of the Mike Ozekhome-led Universal Peace Foundation who conferred on him the Peace-Loving Global Citizen award.


In his words,


“My singular act has made you now to come and honour us. Not just me, I ran the election with the vice president and if we had won, two of us would have been here; but by that act, two of us are packing out on Friday. He equally deserves the encomium that you have given me. My party, the PDP, also deserves the encomium award.”

The president further said,
“Everybody knew about the predictions (that Nigeria will cease to exist by 2015). Anything could have made those predictions become true. After all, we fought a civil war for about three years before as a nation. I cannot be a party to the disintegration of the country. I am quite pleased with what has happened. We have a country; the country will be more united.
“Yes, there are different human beings. If you look at the behaviour of people, even among siblings; some of them could turn to be imams and pastors; while some will be armed robbers. Even somebody that has that kind of criminal intention or he is very vindictive or who by nature doesn’t care if people are dying; even if half of his countrymen and women die for him to be a president, he’ll celebrate it. But for me, God did not create me that way, and I cannot fit in. I believe that for us to hold any office that we want to, we must have a nation”.

1 comment:

  1. it will be better if you remain there as the Minister of Ogogoro



    THIS IS FOR THE CLASSICAL LADIES WHO LOVE FASHION

    VISIT NIGERIA'S NO 1 FASHION BLOG

    WE HAVE CLOSE TO 2000 DRESS STYLES IN PICTURES FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete