Sunday 15 February 2015

Let's Get In Here

Hello peeps,

Actually this post is for us to drop our various opinions, suggestions, complains... and trust me, I'm going to reply.

1stly I want to ask why most of us don't comment... I don't use comment moderation neither do I delete comments. I compared my post views with some other blogs and yet people comment there and not here.

I was actually thinking of banning anonymous comments. Due to the fact that some people use it to insult others... but yet for the sake of those without google+ account, that's why I didn't. 


Also for the giveaway... I was thinking of doing it but as some people said... that I was trying to copy others. That's why I do the Daily funny pics. We use to do the Beauty of The week but people stopped responding to it... also the daily face-off (best atttire of the day) Even the Birthday notification and birthday post, we no longer respond to them but yet we visit NDB...
This blog isn't mainly for news purposes but a site where you come to when bored, tensed, lonely... cos you'll feel happy andlively in here

For those who would like to comment with a profile but do not have or do not know how to have use How to Create A Blog ID


So... please drop suggestions and opinions are welcomed too


13 comments:

  1. woah tanx niyi nw i can comment. love ur blog it been more dan a comPanion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm this is getting intresting
    niyi if i may say there is noting like copying other blogs because it is some thing that has being there.
    Banning anonymous commenters is not a good suggestion?niyi in the journey of life no competion.
    Observation clarion word is half truth if i may say.
    Niyi i love your blog but u have to improve more on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love ur blog. Keep goin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanx 4 dis info, I hav been trying to comment. I love ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a nice blog and I visit everyday, i'll try and comment more often...the post is kinda funny sha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry you are doing a good job,let's pray that GOD should be in control of everything,even if you copy anybody it doesn't matter, something must start from somewhere, it's normal to copy good things, remain blessed, tante auguri,ti abbraccio forte, baci.

    ReplyDelete
  7. niyi i saw were u say copy i dont believe it,on the other side some of the commenters here are just peting u wish i wont do make sure u tqke the advise is for ur own good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like wat u are doing Niyi. Keep it up. Many times I visit your blog without commenting. I will always do that now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niyi, firstly my observation as a new blogger don't be in a hurry,comments will roll in with time,though it's kinda frustrating when people don't comment, but don't worry keep doing it. Even when them Linda, stella Laila started,they didn't start with 100 comments, it's one step at a time
    Secondly, interact more with new bloggers, visit new blogs more than the old blogs and don't forget to drop your link.
    As for giveaway, you can start with Richard card.
    Fourthly engage your friends,families more on your blog thru them you have more comments.

    For now,that's my suggestion.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't mind People , they will discourage you,na their way,I remember when they insulted me on SDK, they didn't know they were boosting my page view, I actually had people viewed my blog and you know what it means. Am not there already but am crawling,very soon I will fly.
    May God bless our hustle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with bolatito it takes time,just take things easily N gradually Everything will fall in place. Your ideas are nice,keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES YES YES,IT IS HERE AGAIN FRIENDS....DO YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS AND EARN ENOUGH MONEY A DAY,NOTE:IT IS NOT A YAHOO YAHOO BUSINESS,ITS NOT SCAM IT IS REAL,RIGHT NOW I HAVE ABOUT 75$ JUST WAITING FOR THE REDRAW DAY...YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT VISIT http://dollarduty.com/?id=10503

    ReplyDelete